At present, if you have a small business or business it is important that you can insure it against any risk that may lead you to lose it. Remember that all investment is part of an estate that you must take care of. Today, insuring your company is no longer so complicated, there are several insurers that provide the service . But sometimes, even choosing the insurer is difficult to know, understand and choose the appropriate coverage , Here we show you how to get your business insurance in five simple steps
Steps to choose your business insurance
Give your company a value
Quote the commercial value of the entire inventory of your company . It includes furniture, computer elements, computers, the existing winery, decoration elements, infrastructure, and stationery.
Analyze the area in which your business is located
a) Is it a natural risk zone?
* Prone to volcanic eruptions?
* Are you near rivers, lakes or dams that can overflow?
* Are you in an earthquake zone?
b) Is it a social risk zone?
- Check if the area is listed as dangerous of low or medium risk
- What does the statistic say? Are there assaults? What type? Are there robberies or looting in the area?
Choose the toppings
Look for company insurance that your coverage can protect you against the risks to which you are exposed. Avoid duplicating coverage or hiring those that you will not occupy.
You can include various coverages such as:
a) Fire and damage coverage
b) Coverage in case of loss of information
c) Medical expenses for your employees
Let’s talk about the price
When managing the price of business insurance remember:
- Take into account also the commission of the agent that will attend you, taxes, extraordinary commissions, and the deductible in case of accident
- Not contracting insurance of companies for which your budget does not reach, not covering what was agreed in a month would mean that that month your company would not be protected
Contracts and precautions
When requesting your business insurance , carefully read the policy that is given to you (even the small print).
Check the terms and conditions of your insurance and once you are satisfied with the insurance for companies that are presenting you and have no doubt. Sign your contract.